Monday, November 21, 2011

Poll: Do you use Coupons at the grocery store?

Why or why not?Poll: Do you use Coupons at the grocery store?
Oh for sure I use them. Coupons are awesome. We use to have a grocery store in this small town that i live in that would double your coupon on certain days, if the coupon was no more than .50cents. But that grocery store closed. And just to throw this in for laughs, when i do go to the grocery store I get my coupons out the ones I am going to use I put them in my pocket and when i get to the counter to be checked out I sometimes forget to use them, and when i get home i find that they are still in my pocket. I am thinking geeeeeeez what a goober I am, and get aggravated at the money I could have saved. Oh well I will use them next time.Poll: Do you use Coupons at the grocery store?
Mostley I don't because coupons are usually for name brand items and I can't afford them!
not very often. maybe for some soup or something, but not on a regular basis.
Yes. Because real men use coupons.
Yes, sometimes I do, because it can save some money.
my mom does...she saves money :D

No comments:

Post a Comment