Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone in the Houston area know if there are Houston Renaissance Festival coupons anywhere?

I was wondering if the Houston Renaissance Festival had coupons out there anywhere for discounted tickets. I mean, $21 a ticket????? Thats seems like alot and I can't even imagine how much the food and things like that will cost!Anyone in the Houston area know if there are Houston Renaissance Festival coupons anywhere?
Nope thats the average price. You should have gone the first weekend because then the tickets were only 11 dollars.Anyone in the Houston area know if there are Houston Renaissance Festival coupons anywhere?
I know - 10 months ago but it's comming back up.


www.TexReFest.com allows you to preorder tickets for $16 or you can go to one of the years outlets (often Grocery Stores) to get $18 tickets all year around.





I NEVER pay at the gate. Report Abuse

The cheapest I've seen is $18, online at Star Tickets. You can also go to several locations, but I believe they are the same price (Woodforest Bank, Randalls... among others.)
You can go to their website and get them a discounted price. It is expensive but lots of fun. Enjoy.
in Plantersville where the festival is actually held
google it online and check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment