Monday, August 23, 2010

Are Aero, HCO, AE, A&F, Forever 21, and Wet Seal having BF sales?If not, then where can I find coupons for em?

I rly want to get prezzes from my friends from those places.....Are Aero, HCO, AE, A%26amp;F, Forever 21, and Wet Seal having BF sales?If not, then where can I find coupons for em?
aero %26amp; wet seal are that i know ofAre Aero, HCO, AE, A%26amp;F, Forever 21, and Wet Seal having BF sales?If not, then where can I find coupons for em?
i don't think you need the coupons


you just go in and there is like already sales.


so you don't need to worry about the coupons


because...i don't think they have any, they ain't giving any away.





and yea you should go with friends are bargain for a better price.
Well I no Aeropostale, Forever 21, and Wet Seal usually do. So probably. But last year on Black Friday, I went to Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch and they didn't have any sales. But they might this year so-HAPPY SHOPPING!!
When i went to Wet Seal they told me they were participating in it.





I believe Forever 21 is too but i dont know about the other onces sorry.
AE does.
i wanna know 2

No comments:

Post a Comment