Friday, August 20, 2010

I need Enfamil coupons and/or checks, can anyone help me. I have already enrolled in Family Beginnings,

but haven't started receiving anything yet.I need Enfamil coupons and/or checks, can anyone help me. I have already enrolled in Family Beginnings,
WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) will give you vouchers for free formula as long as you meet the income guidelines. Call your local SRS office or Health Dept to find out where to contact WIC.I need Enfamil coupons and/or checks, can anyone help me. I have already enrolled in Family Beginnings,
our grocery store give coupons when you buy it regularly...they also have a children's credit thing where if you spend over $50 on baby stuff you get $10 off your bill...ask your local store if they do that.
You can ask people at your local church, or just ask them for the FORMULA.





You'll have more luck asking for FORMULA, than coupons, because the coupons sell for about 90% of face value on Ebay - some people will think you only want COUPONS to sell and make money.
There are free sample offers and coupons for Enfamil online at http://www.shoppergirlsplace.com/babies_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment