Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I disable the pop up blocker so I can receive e-coupons from my blockbuster account?

Just as you click for the coupon, hold the ';CTRL'; key on your keyboard. This overrides your popup blocker and allows the pop up to appear. Or like the other answerer said, allow popups from this website..there should be a button on the top of your screen, or in Tools..Pop-up Blocker.


Good luck.





The CTRL key works though, everytime.How do I disable the pop up blocker so I can receive e-coupons from my blockbuster account?
Sometimes holding on to the ';ctrl'; button on the keyboard whilst pressing on the pop-up simulteanously works.How do I disable the pop up blocker so I can receive e-coupons from my blockbuster account?
In outlook express click on ';tools'; (top left on your screen) then click on ';options'; from there click on the ';security'; tab then simply uncheck the box that says ';block images and other external content in HTML e-mail';
click on the ';tools'; button in the menu bar...in the drop down menu you will see ';pop up blocker'; you can change the settings for it there...very simple once you find it...
Just click the Pop-up blocker icon and unchecked the ';enable pop-up blocker';.

No comments:

Post a Comment