Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I buy one DTV Converter for $80 with 2 coupons?

Can I buy one DTV Converter for $80 with 2 coupons? I am talking about those coupons: dtv2009.gov


So, is it possible to buy good converter for $80 or $90 using both coupons?Can I buy one DTV Converter for $80 with 2 coupons?
No. You can only use one coupon per converter box.Can I buy one DTV Converter for $80 with 2 coupons?
Yeap but the majority of converter boxes cost around 59.99 and you would be able to use your 2 debit cards (2 X $20) worth 40 dollars and so you would pay out around $20 in cash. So why would you want to buy a converter box for $80 or $90 dollars. That would mean you pay what is left with the balance after you give them $40 in debit cards.
No. You can only use one coupon $40 per converter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment